Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day One Outfit



Heyy girls! Hannah here with our first oufit in the Daily Outfit section..to sum this part of the blog up, every day I'll post an outfit *made by me, thanks to polyvore*. It will include the hottest trends right now, where you can buy it, & what budget it fits into.

This outfit is great for spring because although it's warming up outside, sometimes it's still a little bit cold. (depending where you live of course!) But just because it's cold doesn't mean you have to cover that cute outfit up with a jacket & long jeans...you can still rock the shorts by matching them up with a pair of Uggs (sooo hot right now) and a classic Juicy Velour Jacket. The Dior sunglasses add a touch of summer into it, and the Tiffany bracelet & Chanel tote add the right amount of glam. A coat of white OPI nailpolish plus the dark eyeliner and smokey eyes our model is showing brings the whole outfit together.

Where to get it:

Denim Shorts - Abercrombie & Fitch or http://www.abercrombieandfitch.com/, $49.50

Uggs - http://www.uggaustralia.com/, $150

Juicy Velour Jacket - http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/product/25871?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-ProductFeed-_-Juicy+Couture-_-Tops&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-2IS3UkuWV4ONX3cebZUk4Q, $65.80 (What a STEAL!)

Chanel Bag - http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/ (This site is AMAZING. You can either buy or rent your favorite designer bags...meaning you could have a different, wayy cute bag every week! Obviously the price depends.)

Tiffany Bracelet - http://www.tiffanyandco.com/, $190

Dior Sunglasses - http://shop.80spurple.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DIOR%2DOVERSHINE2, $209


This outfit comes to a total of $664.30, in the high price range. But totally worth every penny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hannah! this is abby here: I totally love love love the work you've done. 3ruthfully, you did a better job than I would have. anyways, i'll ask ally to do the next post....so just chill for this week. Thank you soooo much; I could tell that you put effort into this.
-abby
( I didn't sign in and post a comment cuz it'll seem weird)